Coming soon – How to win grant funding
May 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
This seminar is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, Oxford Innovation and East Midlands Business. It is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
This seminar will help you identify the correct funding for your business and help you to submit a competitive proposal. Key issues we will cover include:
- Who are “the funders” and what are they looking for?
- Capital and Revenue funding
- State Aid – what does it mean?
- Application process – top tips (and common mistakes)
- Financial projections – what are the funders looking for?
- Examples of some of the funds available today.
Who should attend?
This seminar is open to eligible SME’s based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.