- This event has passed.
How to generate leads from LinkedIn
July 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pmFree
The Mansfield Innovation Centre in partnership with digital marketing specialists QBD, are covering how to Improve Leads with LinkedIn Marketing.
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful marketing tools you have available, but so many people only utilise a fraction of it’s full capacity.
In this session, Digital Marketing Specialists QBD’s Head of Lead Generation Rich Brown will show you how to get the most from LinkedIn and share expert, insider secrets that will help you maximise LinkedIn’s full potential to generate leads.
What will be covered in the event
Up to 5 bullet points
● Optimise your LinkedIn Profile
● Find out the secrets of what, when and how much to post.
● Learn how to use LinkedIn to find your ideal clients
● Discover who your LinkedIn audience are
● Understand the potential of LinkedIn Ads
Who is this event aimed at?
● Business owners, marketing managers or anyone working in sales.
● People looking to get the most from their LinkedIn profile
● Anyone curious how LinkedIn can help their business
● Regular using of LinkedIn looking to improve their activity
About the Speaker
As Head of Lead Generation, Rich Brown is responsible for helping people get the most from all the digital marketing platforms they use, to help them get more leads and sales and, ultimately, achieve their growth objectives.
His background is in the charity sector where he has worked for Cancer Research UK and Acorns Children’s Hospice as well as founding The Joanna Brown Trust in memory of his sister.
Although he is a qualified digital marketer he considers himself a practitioner, with over 15 years of first-hand experience on how to maximise all the opportunities that platforms like LinkedIn have to offer.