- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Marketing Automation
May 9 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Would you like to learn how to automate routine marketing tasks and adopt a more ‘hands-free’ approach to nurturing and converting sales leads? If so, this one-day workshop will help you unlock productivity and get your marketing automation journey successfully out of the starting blocks.
This one-day workshop will help you unlock productivity and get your marketing automation journey successfully out of the starting blocks. We’ll cover everything from raising your awareness of marketing automation and understanding what it can do for your business, to exploring marketing automation techniques that suit every budget and getting started with simple and effective automations that you can implement as soon as you return to your business.
If you’re an entrepreneur, business leader or marketing professional who’s responsible for your organisation’s marketing strategy, this workshop is for you. Register now and learn how to automate routine marketing tasks, adopt a more ‘hands-free’ approach to nurturing and converting sales leads, and take your business to the next level.
Who should attend this session?
Aimed at small business owners and marketing professionals who want to learn how to use marketing automation to improve their productivity. No prior knowledge of marketing automation is required.
Please note that this workshop is open to trading SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Businesses located outside of this area will be unable to attend and instead directed to alternative support.
What will we cover?
- Introduction to marketing automation
- The benefits of marketing automation
- The different types of marketing automation
- The different marketing automation platforms
- How to get started with marketing automation
- Tips for success with marketing automation
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this session, you will:
- Understand marketing automation and how it can benefit your business
- Gain an overview of the different types of marketing automation
- Have an overview of the different marketing automation platforms
- Know how to get started with marketing automation
- Have the right tips for success with marketing automation
Who’ll be presenting this session?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist, majoring in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
This workshop is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.