- This event has passed.
Creating a CRM
April 4 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This workshop is hosted over two days.
Would you like to create and maintain lasting relationships with your client base? Do you also want to be able to use your client database to target the right customers about specific products and services relevant to them?
Maintaining strong customer relationships is simple when you have a good understanding of your customer data. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software will give you all the tools that you need to make the best use of your customer data to develop and grow long-lasting customer accounts.
Join us for this two-part action planning workshop to see how you can configure a CRM system to give you all the information your business needs to grow.
Who should attend this session?
Aimed at any business who does not have a CRM system or would like to get more out of their existing CRM through better configuration of the data.
Please note that this workshop is open to trading SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire. Businesses located outside of this area will be unable to attend and instead directed to alternative support.
What will we cover?
- Connecting marketing and sales
- Security, user roles and permissions
- Companies, contacts, and deals
- Creating custom properties
- Importing data
- Custom views and shared views
- Creating sales pipelines
- Managing sales and communications
- Dashboards and reporting
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this session, you will:
- Be able to align sales and marketing activity
- Create user roles within your CRM with data safety and GDPR compliance in mind
- Understand the relationship between CRM objects such as contacts and deals
- Create and share filtered views to provide you with important insights at the press of a button
- Have a sales pipeline in place with a weighted forecast for better estimated sales reporting
Who’ll be presenting this session?
Martin Broadhurst is a digital strategist, majoring in Email Marketing, CRM and Automation and, as a Chartered Institute of Marketing tutor and experienced digital agency leader, has been helping marketing professionals to hone their digital skills for over 10 years.
This workshop is hosted by the D2N2 Growth Hub, East Midlands Chamber and part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.